MISSION, VISION AND VALUES
CHRISTADELPHIAN CARING NETWORK OF CANADA
The Christadelphian Caring Network of Canada is a not- for- profit registered charitable organization made up of a group of volunteers, all of whom are members of various Christadelphian ecclesias in Canada. It has its own board of directors and is independent of any other organization.
To provide support to the Christadelphian community in Canada (brothers and sisters in Christ, young people and associates who attend our ecclesial activities), in a manner that promotes…..
- glorifying our Heavenly Father, through service to each other in a manner consistent with the teaching and example of our Lord Jesus Christ. (Rom 15:5-7).
- the spiritual, mental, and emotional well-being of our community so that each….
- obtains when necessary—- support, information or assistance to help overcome sin or to deal with practical problems in life, and/or the pull of this world (Rom 8:6).
- finds the path to forgiveness, restoration, hope, joy and peace within the body of Christ (2 Cor 1:4).
Our vision is to help make all those who are a part of our community “kingdom ready”. We believe that by providing resources to help educate our community and by offering various forms of assistance to those expressing a need, we can help seek solutions for those burdened down with problems that are adversely affecting their spiritual, mental and emotional well-being.
- Our actions and assistance to those in our community seeking our help will be accomplished through resources and supports that are consistent with the Commandments of Christ.
- We have faith in the principles and values that God has given us in His Word and we believe they are a trusted guide for how we should live our lives (John 14:6).
- We recognize the need to balance compassion, honesty, and integrity in manifesting God’s grace to one another.